The Miele Complete C3 Brilliant PowerLine canister vacuum definitively delivers thoughtful design and agile performance rarely seen in canister vacuums. Included floor and attachment tools along with a stunning variety of control settings and options create the perfect cleaning machine for any home. A multi-stage sealed HEPA Filtration System is independently lab-tested to capture 99.99% of allergens as small as 0.3 microns, the size of smoke particles.
A deluxe handle grip with button controls and automatic settings mean hassle-free movement from hardwoods to thick carpeting, and delicate fabrics to the sturdiest upholstery.
Superlative Cleaning for Any Floor
With not just 1 or 2, but with 3 floor heads included, the Brilliant is prepared to clean all the flooring in your home. Hardwoods, tile, brick, low-pile to deep-pile carpets and even scatter rugs are no problem for this canister vacuum.
- The Electro Premium Powerbrush is powered by its own motor with extra-strong suction for pulling dirt, debris, and even dust trapped deep in carpeting and large area rugs and runners. Its LED headlight provides illumination for better visibility in poorly lit areas like underneath beds and inside closets, allowing you to spot articles you may need to recover before vacuuming.
- With retractable bristles, a large rubberized roller, and wide metal soleplate, the AllTeQ Combination Floor Tool is ideal for those rooms with a combination of smooth flooring and low-pile carpeting. Scatter rugs that are too lightweight for the powerbrush, are managed easily by this floor tool, and without sucking them into the nozzle.
- The parquet twister has long been a Miele favorite optional floor tool. With the C3 Brilliant, it's big brother, the Parquet Twister XL Floor Tool is included. With a 16-inch width, and soft, natural bristles, this baby makes short work of all types of bare flooring, gliding smoothly and gently over large areas. The double Swivel Neck twists a full 180° for swift and easy maneuvering around furniture legs and other obstacles.
These tools are made even more nimble by the electric, stainless steel, Telescopic Wand that extends to reach difficult places with an easy click of a button near the handle.
Effective Allergen Control
Multi-Stage Sealed Filtration gives Miele's C3 Brilliant the edge over allergens, effectively filtering 99.99% down to 0.3 microns, A Lab-tested sealed system utilizes strong sealant around the casing which forces air to move through the patented filtration system, so exhausted air is actually cleaner than before vacuuming.
This exclusive filtration system begins with the Pre-motor Filterwhich prevents fine dust from entering the motor chamber, protecting and prolonging its life. Dirt, dust, and debris collect in the 9-layer, electrostatically-charged AirClean 3D Efficiency Filterbag, specially constructed to contain particles even during bag replacement. An included HEPA AirClean Filter features an activated charcoal strip for odor control, and is tested to pass strict European EN1822 filtration standards to capture 99.99% of particulates.
Exclusive Brilliant Features
The following features are included only on the Miele Complete C3 Brilliant Canister Vacuum model:
- Deluxe Handle With Finger-tip Controls—Easily access the Electrobrush and suction controls. Six available suction settings for a variety of surfaces, including an automatic mode that independently adjusts as you clean.
- Velvet Bumper Guard--Softly manages inevitable bumps into cabinetry and furniture.
- Dual Underbody LED Lighting--Illuminates flooring for better visibility when you're using the AllTeq or Parquet Twister.
- Parking System—Take a break and park your floor tool on the side or rear of the body. Lights remain bright for 30 seconds after automatically turning off when in park, as well as after you're finished cleaning, for easier storage in the pantry or closet.
Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal
After being tested for integrity and performance by the scientists, engineers, and technicians at the Good Housekeeping Institute, this Miele canister vacuum has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal. When you see the seal you'll know the product has a Good Housekeeping 2-year limited warranty covering repairs and replacements of defective parts.
- Lightweight Skeleton Construction—This 11-pound vacuum coasts lightly along floors for faster, more enjoyable cleaning.
- Quiet Operation—The 1,200-watt motor is powerful yet quiet thanks to its insulation.
- Integrated Tools—The dusting brush, upholstery tool, and crevice nozzle are stored on a single carrier that fits neatly into the velvet accessory compartment.
- 36-Foot Cleaning Radius—The 21-foot cord, combined with the hose and telescopic wand, provides a 36-foot cleaning radius.
- Automatic Standby—Take a quick break without having to turn the vacuum off. Instead, slide the wand into a parking receiver on the base, which activates a sensor to put the Brilliant in standby model.
- Durable Casing— The rich metallic casing is not just attractive, but resilient, consisting of the same high-impact ABS plastics used to make professional football helmets.
- Hassle-Free Repairs— Should you need a repair, there’s no hassle or shipping involved. Simply go to one of the authorized Miele dealers in your area.
- One-touch Cord Rewind—Rewind the power cord with one simple touch of the button.
Keep every surface from smooth bare floors to heavy-pile carpet clean for years with the Miele Brilliant canister vacuum.
What Customers Love
- Classic and Lean—Clean your home with ease by using the intuitive tools and controls included in this lightweight, purposefully-designed vacuum.
- Lasting Quality—Each vacuum goes through product durability assessments to meet a 20 year life expectancy. Your Brilliant comes with a 10-year warranty on the motor and casing, plus a 5-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Superior AirClean Sealed Filtration—99.99% of particles as small as 0.3 microns are captured and retained as vacuumed air passes through multiple stages of filtration, including an activated charcoal enhanced HEPA Airclean filter.
Things to Consider
- Special Filter for Homes With Pets—If you have pets, you may want to use Miele’s Active Air Clean Filter, which offers even more advanced odor control.